Documents Required for CANADA Visa:
TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Original passport with a validity of at least six months, including at least one blank page.
- Copies of all previous passports.
- 1 copy of most current passport pages bearing name and picture for each applicant.
- Copy of CNIC or Family “B” form-Nadra-computerized(incase of accompanying children)
- 2 about 2 x 2 inches (5 x 5 cm) square size photos (colour or black and white) for each person travelling. Photos must be no more than six months old, and must include the date of birth (day/month/year) and applicant’s name printed clearly on the back of each photo.
- Letter of employment stating date hired, position, salary and confirming the dates and duration of your approved leave. If you are a house wife/student dependent on husband/parents, submit evidence of husband / father’s employment.
- Update Bank Statement of the last 6 months Personal/Company.
- Travel Plan reservation.
- Hotel Reservation.
- Any other documentation/information showing your ties to Pakistan.
Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of Visa reject or Delay.
Call us now for details : +92-21-3471-3322 / 0321-9222-909