Documents Required for Italy Visa:
TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Original Passport With 08 months validity attach previous passport if any.
- Account Maintenance Certificate With Bank Statement Last Six Month Minimum balance 200,000.
- Bank Statement .
- Confirm Hotel Paid Voucher.
- Confirm Return Air Ticket.
- 4 Passport size Recent photographs.
- Work Proof.
- Letter from the Applicant Address to the Visa Officer of the Consulate General.
- Valid CNIC Copy.
- Travel Insurance Policy or Letter.
Please note that applicants will also be charged a service fee of Euro 30 per application (charged in local currency) which must be paid in cash when you attend the visa application centre
|VISA CATEGORY||VISA FEE (EURO)||VISA FEE (PKR)|
|Schengen Visa (Children 6 to 12 years of age)||35||4090|
|Schengen Visa (Children under 6 years of age)||0||0|
The fees shown above are set using the exchange rate of the Consulate of Italy in Karachi, with effect from 30 September 2016.
The following are exempted from the fee when submitting an application for Schengen Visa:
- Children under 6 years of age
- Pupils, students and their accompanying teachers if the purpose of the travel is studying or educational training
- Researchers from third countries travelling in the Schengen area to do scientific research as defined by the European parliament and council recommendation 2005/761/EC of 28 September 2005
- Representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
- Participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
- Spouses, children and dependent ascendants of an EU/EEA national who is exercising free movement rights in Italy, when visiting the person.
Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of Visa reject or Delay.
Call us now for details : +92-21-3471-3322 / 0321-9222-909