Documents Required for Thailand Visa
TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Account Maintenance Certificate With Bank Statement Last Six Month. (For Single Person).
- At least Rs 125,000 for individual applicant
- Sufficient funds to support expenses
- Certified by the issuing bank.(Sign n Stamp)
- Credit card statements for individual
- Traveler’s cheque under name of applicant
- Two Passport size Photograph in White Back Ground (Mate finish paper).
- Hotel Booking Required if passenger Travelling to Thailand First Time.
- Return Air Ticket.
- Original Passport with 08 months validity attach previous passport if any.
- Valid CNIC Copy.
- Fresh Applicant Must Be Appearance In Embassy.
- Request Letter for Embassy on Company Letterhead with Visiting Card.
- Travel Agency Undertaking On Letter Head.
Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of Visa reject or Delay.
Tourist Single Entry Visa Travel Validity 03 Months, Stay Validity 01 Month.
FARE OF THAILAND VISA
Service Charges 1500/-
Visa Processing Time 7 To 8 Working Days.
NOTE: Visa Approval Is Subject to Thai Immigration Arhab Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, Visa fee is Non Refundable in any case kindly note and advise your Client Accordingly.
Call us now for details : +92-21-3471-3322 / 0321-9222-909